Page being updated
The Director represents the Department and chairs the Council. The Executive ensures the respective resolutions are carried out. The Director is responsible for the Department’s level of research, the standard of teaching together with the so-called "third mission"; in relation to this, it can appoint its own delegate with specific tasks.
The Director appoints at least two Deputy Directors of the Department and assigns the role of Deputy Director to the Deputy Director of Teaching or to the Deputy Director of Research.
- Director: Donato Pirovano
- Deputy Director for Research: Clara Allasia
- Deputy Director for Teaching Affairs: Armando Petrini
- Representatives of the technical and administrative staff: Bosco Roberto, Daniela Brachet Cota, Marianna Di Giacomo, Ornella Salvioni
- Representatives of the Students: Ismaele Abu Sirhan, Leonardo Baroni, Erica Bonanno, Amine Bour Mohamed, Nicolò Cifarelli, Elisabetta Clot Maria, Gaia D'Aniello, Ilaria Magariello, Laura Novellino, Giorgia Pellegrino, Aurora Scarola, Stefano Sicari, Giulia Sopegno, Andrea Spicuglia, Marco Villata, Isabel Ernestina Zuniga
- Representatives of PhD Students: Matteo Bafico, Carlo Basso, Francesco Bertani, Mattia Cravero, Bianca Maria De Paolis, Sara Racca, Elisa Salvalaggio, Chiara Tavella,Fulvio Vallana
The Departmental Council is composed of:
- the entire teaching body
- representatives of technical-administrative Staff
- representatives of research Fellows and postgraduate Students
- representatives of PhD Students
- Student Representatives
The Departmental Board supports the Director, makes proposals and carries them through.
The Commissions for Teaching and for Research are also established within the Department.